This Little Piggy....

On Saturday I co-hosted a pig themed baby shower for my sister-in-law, Margaret (she loves pigs). Her friends also helped and even brought much of the food. I was happy to have guests arrive despite the 10" of snow we woke up to that morning! (by the way, thanks to Nathan for being the official shoveler and kid-watcher during the shower)

Here are some photos!

The front of the invitations:
Matching thank you notes I made for Margaret:
The mantle with the seat of honor:
I made this banner to match the theme:
Pig-shaped sandwiches that Margaret's friend made:
Even chocolate pigs. What were the chances of me finding chocolate pigs!?:
Part of the buffet centerpiece where we 'pigged out':
A peppermint pig that Margaret's cousin sent which we used a mini hammer to break open:
A piggy bank to start out baby's savings:
Here's Margaret! 'Squealing' with delight:
A rubber piggy I used on my gift instead of a bow:
My co-host, Jenn, made these fun cookie favors that were shaped like onesies and said Wee Wee Wee on them.

All in all, the shower was fun and hopefully an encouragement to Margaret! We are very excited for the arrival of our new little nephew in a couple of months. Congratulations, Margaret!!!

Comments

Karen said…
Oh my gosh, that's so funny! I love it! You're so creative! :)
Margaret said…
Thanks - it was super fun!
Anonymous said…
That was so much fun! I think I want to find random pregnant ladies to throw a shower for just so we can have fun planning again :) (jk)
-- Jenn Chester

Popular posts from this blog

At the hospital - LIVE UPDATES

Whoooo's Out There?

At the Hospital- LIVE UPDATES!